IABC’s Accreditation Program offers professional communicators a way to demonstrate their ability to think and plan strategically and to successfully manage the skills essential to achieving effective organizational communication. Take the first step to advance your career through IABC’s globally recognized professional credential program. Submit your application for accreditation through 15 November and be entered into our drawing to win great prizes, including:
- Six-month extension to a current IABC membership
- One 90-minute consulting session with Liz Guthridge on helping with a makeover of a communication department or helping with developing staff members to become more strategic.
- Copies of Brand for Talent and Brand from the Inside, by Mark Schumann, ABC and Libby Sartain.
- Gold subscription to Rev Up Readership from Ann Wylie. Value: US$297.
- IABC Knowledge Centre Resource. Your choice of a book or manual published by IABC. Value: up to US$380.
- Regular Conference registration to 2011 World Conference, 12–15 June, San Diego. Includes all conference breakout and general sessions, the Networking Reception and a ticket to the Welcome Reception.
Plus, you’ll receive a US$20 gift certificate to the IABC Knowledge Centre just for applying during this promotion.
Check Cafe2Go #62 for Accreditation Insights. In this edition, Natasha Nicholson discusses IABC accreditation with 2010-11 Chair Shelley Bird, ABC and President Julie Freeman, ABC, APR.