Have you ever found yourself at the end of a project and thought, “This didn’t turn out the way we wanted!” Could you use some new ideas to present to your management team? Your clients? In job interviews?
Plan to attend a member-only IABC/Chicago Seminar and Networking Event:
Strategic Communication Planning: 7-Step Roadmap to Project Perfection
Highlights of this interactive session will include:
- Learning the essential five C’s and two R’s of communication.
- Identifying ways to reduce expenses while improving results.
- Finding ways to recognize why ignoring specific steps in the planning process could spell doom for your project.
- Discovering the difference between an objective and a tactic; and just why it is so important.
- Acknowledging why we have to stop “talking about ourselves.”
Rosanne Belczak (ABC) is an established professional in business and interpersonal communication with extensive senior management and strategic planning experience in marketing, communications, and human resources. Her passion is clear, effective communication and believes you’ll find it at the heart of all successful businesses.
Belczak attained her Communications Degree from the University of Illinois at Chicago, graduating Magna Cum Laude with Highest Distinction from the Communication’s Department. She is an Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) certified from the International Association of Business Communicators.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
DePaul University, 1 E. Jackson, Chicago, Room 8002
Complimentary for members or join and go
3:00-3:30 p.m. Registration/Networking/Light Refreshments
3:30-4:30 p.m. Seminar
4:30-5 p.m. Additional Networking, Questions
For those interested, networking will continue after 5 p.m. at the Exchequer Restaurant, 226 S Wabash