After attending a one-day workshop, Writing Across All Media, led by Steve Crescenzo and Jim Ylisela, also known as Write & Rewrite, you will have a plan for tackling your biggest writing challenge at your organization. Plus, you’ll leave the workshop with a ticket to the Cubs game that night!
(Listen to a preview in this podcast interview of Steve by Tom Keefe.)
9 more reasons this is a can’t-miss workshop
In one fun, practical, fast-paced day, Write (Steve) and Jim (Rewrite) will show you how to:
- Transform your communications department from a funnel pumping out every content request to a filter making good decisions about what to write, how to write it – and what doesn’t make the grade.
- Create a “news desk” to decide which channel a piece of content belongs in – print, online, social media, audio or video, e-mail or face to face.
- Change your web (or intranet) writing style to adapt to dramatic changes in the last two years.
- Compose an effective blog that will draw readers and inspire comments.
- Master the art of Print 2.0 – and give your publication new life.
- Make the best use of Twitter’s 140-character limit – it still demands good writing.
- Write for podcasts and other audio channels, which are fast becoming the most popular corporate communication tools.
- Write for video, to create stand-alone video stories that go beyond “talking heads.”
- Draw a crowd around typically boring corporate topics and initiatives by telling those stories across various media.
Plus, if you’re an IABC Chicago member, you’ll save $150 on an individual registration. To register, click here.