December is Member-Get-A-Member month! Members who recruit new professional members will get three free months of membership for each new member they bring in, up to a full year at no charge (see complete rules below). The promotion begins December 1, 2012 and runs through December 31, 2012.
Here are the rules:
1. The new member must identify the referring member in one of the following ways:
- For mailed, faxed and online enrollments: Write the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large) on the application form.
- For phoned enrollments: Mention the referring member’s first and last name and chapter (or region if he or she is a member-at-large)
The referring member’s name must be provided at the same time the check or credit card number is received to be eligible.
2. The new member must not have been an IABC member since August 1, 2012.
3. The limit for this promotion is four members, which would provide the referring member with a full year of membership at no charge. For members who already have lifetime membership (e.g., 500 Club members), you can donate your free months to the member of your choice, even the member you referred!
4. The new member must be a professional member (not a student member), although recruiting members can be any type.
For more information, please visit the IABC Membership Information page.