IABC/Chicago was thrilled to host the 2012 IABC World Conference last June. Planning already is well underway for the 2013 IABC World Conference, to be held June 23-26 at the Hilton New York.
It’s New York! Times Square, billboards on Broadway, restaurants flowing with international conversations and everywhere a confidence and community of spirit that will catch you and welcome you in. New York’s heart beats with a diversity of flavor that will quicken your pulse and sharpen your mind.
And it’s IABC. A passion for what’s new, the best ideas and the latest trends. It’s all waiting for you this June.
And it’s a world of opportunity you won’t want to miss.
• More than 70 educational sessions in 7 tracks
• Over 1,500 communication professionals giving you new connections from right next door and around the globe
• A host of interactive panel discussions featuring the senior business leaders you want to know.
Here is a sampling of the general sessions you could participate in:
Taking the pulse of the new generation: Communicating effectively with the millenials
Moderator: Jake Katz, General Manager of Ypulse
Katz has a passion for decoding pop culture, and at 26, he has already worked with a variety of brands—from Nickelodeon to MTV to NBCUniversal—to help them understand trends in youth culture.
• Sandra Lopez, Marketing Strategy Director, New Business, Intel Corporation
• Nick Shore, Senior Vice President, MTV/MTV2 Strategic Insights & Research
• Michael Lewis, Senior Managing Director, Insights, Teach for America
Digital assassination: Protecting your reputation, brand or business from online attacks
Dialog leader Richard Torrenzano is CEO of The Torrenzano Group, will lead a panel featuring senior executives with broad experience in publicly traded companies. As a former member of the Management and Executive committees of the New York Stock Exchange Torrenzano has managed some of the most visible global crisis of our lifetime.
Conversation with the transformative CEOs
Moderator: Robert Reiss is the host of the nationally syndicated radio program, The CEO Show and a writer for Forbes.com.
• Budge Huskey, Global President, Coldwell Banker
• Peter Cuneo, Turnaround CEO, Marvel Entertainment
• Phil Griffin, President, MSNBC
And a host of energizing discussions, exciting interactions, hot new events and outstanding activities that will send you home with a brand new bag of ideas that will transform the way you do business.
Beyond the general sessions are the breakout sessions with topics like…
Social Media and the Digital World
Finance and Communications
Public Relations for today and tomorrow
Marketing inside and out