Join IABC/Chicago and Insidedge (the employee communications specialty of Golin Harris) for the March 13th Sr. Communicator’s Forum. Insidedge’s Managing Director-Chicago, Linda Kingman, will lead us through a discussion about internal communications. As a group of experienced communicators, we’ll explore the following questions:
- What are the best practices of internal communication?
- Are employees understanding and acting on my messages?
- How do I produce the internal communication results I desire?
- What steps should I take to continue and improve employee engagement?
Re-connect and join your peers from area companies for a roundtable discussion about what’s working – and what’s not – in internal communications today.
Date: March 13, 2014, Thursday
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
(5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Refreshments and networking, 6:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. Introductions, 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. Discussion, 7:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Conclusion and Take-aways)
Venue: Insidedge, Golin Harris
875 N. Michigan Ave (The Hancock), 26th floor
(Parking is available at the Hancock, at Water Tower Place and at 900 N. Michigan)
Cost: $5: Includes wine, cheese, refreshments and networking.
- This members-only event is limited to 20 people.
- Must be an IABC member with 10+ years experience in the communications field and/or have a title of director or above.
- Past and current IABC/Chicago board members are also welcome.