On behalf of IABC/Chicago, I want to wish all of you a healthy new year filled with possibilities.
I am particularly excited by the top-notch professional development and networking opportunities we’re offering in 2015 (we’re still finalizing dates and a couple more might be added, so stay tuned):
- January 14 – Coffee with Communicators will focus on visual storytelling at Sheffield Company. These morning programs will continue once a month through May.
- January 21 – Our luncheon features Steven Piotrowski of Microsoft who will discuss The Role of Social Media & Technology in Internal Communication.
- February 12 – Young Professionals have a special networking opportunity at Boeing titled Get Your Career to Take Off.
- March 12 – Peter Diamond will share from his new book Amplify Your Career and Life: 4 Steps to Evaluate, Assess and Move Forward.
- March 19 – Learn from our 2014 Bronze Quill Awards Best in Show winner from Argonne National Laboratory. This program will be hosted by PepsiCo at their Sustainability Center.
- April – We’ll offer one of our popular Senior Communicator Forums.
- May 14 – Join us for a tour and program at the WTTW/WFMT studios.
- June – Celebrate the 2015 Bronze Quill Award winners and learn through case study sharing.
- July – We’ll conclude the 2014-15 member year with a networking and volunteer appreciation event.
In spring, look for a member survey. Your feedback will help us plan programming for the 2015-16 membership year.
Where to find us
You can stay updated on global events and find best-in-class resources by visiting:
Or find local events and networking opportunities by visiting:
- IABC/Chicago’s website
- IABC/Chicago’s LinkedIn Group
- IABC/Chicago’s Facebook Page
- IABC/Chicago’s Twitter Account
- IABC/Chicago’s Instagram Feed
Volunteer to get more out of your membership!
We offer lots of ways to volunteer with IABC/Chicago from one-time activities to ongoing committee or board roles. Send your name, email and phone number to email@example.com, and we’ll help find just the right volunteer opportunity to fit your needs.
Here’s to a great 2015!