Help us kickstart IABC’s fall season with a networking luncheon and interactive session led by Chris Williams, managing director of Root Inc., as he guides us through a discussion on how organizations can navigate the emotional implications of change on employees by taking a more thoughtful and systematic approach to ensuring emotional and intellectual engagement.
- Why it’s critical for organizations to address emotion when implementing a significant change.
- What emotion can look like in your organization and how it may hinder success.
- A proven framework that will capture the hearts and minds of employees and accelerate change.
- How to use creative methods to maximize alignment, engagement and organization-wide commitment.
- How to measure an employee’s emotional state, on micro and macro levels, and turn that information into tactical next steps to ensure lasting change.
|11:30 – 12:00 p.m.||Registration and networking|
|12:00 – 12:30 p.m.||Lunch begins|
|12:30 – 1:15 p.m.||Presentation and Q&A|
|1:15 – 1:30 p.m.||Wrap up|
This event is open to professionals of all levels and you need not be an IABC member to attend.
|Members at the Door:||$40|