Join the IABC Chicago Board on Wednesday, August 26, 2020, at 5 p.m. for a speed-dating style event and meet the team that’s here to make 2020/2021 a year of the Chicagoland Communicator!
This is a FREE virtual networking event!
You’ll get a chance to speak directly with Board members, chat with them in breakout rooms, and tell us what’s on your mind, what interests you, and how we can serve you best this year.
Limited space is available, so don’t miss out and register today!
RSVP: Register here!
Date & Time: Wednesday, August 26, 2020 at 5:00 pm – 6:30 pm CST
Location: Virtual meeting via Zoom
5:00 –5:15 p.m. — Event Welcome & Kick-Off with the Chapter President and introduction of the Board Members.
5:15 – 6:15 p.m. — Breakout Sessions: Meet with different Board Members. Note: Bring questions, ideas, and expectations so that we can make 2020/2021 the year of the Chicagoland Communicator.
6:15 – 6:30 p.m. — Q&A and wrap-up.
About the Board:
- Rebecca Shaffer, Chapter President and Managing Partner at Ragan Communications
- Juston Teach, President-Elect and Director of Virtual Events at Ragan Communications
- Peg Wander, Finance
- Kellie Harris, Co-Director of Professional Development & Events and
- Amisha Shah, Professional Development & Events Committee Member
- Arek Gazda, Co-Director of Professional Development & Events and Transformation & Internal Communications
- Manager at Alliant Credit Union
- Rhonda Carlson, Chapter Marketing & PR Committee Member
- Carolynn Muci, Membership Communication
- Astrid Greve-Spencer, Creative Services
- Sara Burcheri, Sponsorship
- Belia Ortega, Volunteers