The IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Awards recognize the best and brightest work from all communication disciplines—from marketing and public relations to writers and digital media experts. In 2015, we are introducing several changes to the award categories to better align with the global Gold Quill Awards. This year’s Call for Entries brochure is now available, and we encourage you to review it to help you become familiar with what’s new and for tips on preparing your entry.
Click here to enter now!
- If you plan to submit an entry for a Communication Management Division (Divisions 1, 2 and 3), you can download a work plan template here. The judging score sheet for these divisions is available here.
- If you plan to submit an entry for Division 4: Communication Skills, you can download an entry form here. The judging score sheet for this division is available here.
2015 entries will be accepted Wednesday, January 28, through Monday, March 16, 2015. All Bronze Quill winners will be recognized at our annual Awards Gala June.
If you submit your work before our earlybird deadline (Friday, February 27), you’ll pay a lower entry fee. You will also pay a lower entry fee if you renew your IABC membership or join as a new member—and, if you join or renew before the earlybird deadline, your application fee will be waived.
2015 Earlybird entry fees (must submit by February 27):
- Member: $105
- Non-member: $125
- Non-profit: $90
- IABC/Membership Combo: $85
2015 Regular entry fees (must submit by March 16):
- Member: $135
- Non-member: $160
- Non-profit: $95
- IABC/Membership Combo: $105
Your work is eligible for entry if you:
- Submit your entry and pay the fees before the deadline.
- Include work that was produced and measured in the 2014-15 time period. You may also submit work produced before 2014 if the work and/or the measurement extended into 2014.
- Have not previously won an IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Award for the work.
- Have written permission to submit your entry from clients (applies to consultants and agencies).
- Include both a Work Plan and samples that meet the designated criteria — see the Call for Entries brochure (coming soon) and/or Gold Quill criteria.
- Conform to IABC’s Code of Ethics, which can be found at: http://www.iabc.com/about/code.htm.
As the recipient of a Bronze Quill Award, you will receive:
- A personalized IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Award trophy
- One complimentary ticket to the annual awards gala held in early June
- Mention in a national media release
- Recognition on the IABC/Chicago web site
- Personal satisfaction and recognition at work, among your peers and leaders