The IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Awards recognize the best and brightest work from all communication disciplines—from marketing and public relations to writers and digital media experts.
We are pleased to announce the 2015 IABC Chicago Bronze Quill winners. Congratulations to all!
Bronze Quill Award recipients will receive:
- A personalized IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Award trophy
- One complimentary ticket to the annual awards ceremony
- Mention in a national media release
- Recognition on the IABC/Chicago web site
- Personal satisfaction and recognition at work, among your peers and leaders
For more details on the benefits of winning an Award, watch the What’s the value of winning a Bronze Quill Award? video.
The 2015 Karen Utterback Award goes to Mary Hills, ABC, Six Sigma. She will be recognized at the Bronze Quill Awards Ceremony.