Bronze Quill Awards Now Open!
The IABC Chicago Bronze Quill Awards recognize the best and brightest work from all communication disciplines—from marketing and public relations to writers and digital media experts.
Submit your entries at this link
Entry Deadline: May 16, 2016
Late Deadline: May 24, 2016 (additional fees for late deadline)
Bronze Quill Award recipients receive:
- A personalized IABC Chicago Bronze Quill Award trophy
- One complimentary ticket to the annual reception
- Mention in a national media release
- Recognition on the IABC Chicago website
- Personal satisfaction and recognition at work, among your peers and leaders
For more details on the benefits of winning an Award, watch the What’s the value of winning a Bronze Quill Award? video.
The 2015 Karen Utterback Award goes to Mary Hills, ABC, Six Sigma.
Watch Mary in conversation with Tom Keefe.