The IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Awards recognize the best and brightest work from all communication disciplines—from marketing and public relations to writers and digital media experts. The 2015 Bronze Quill Competition is now closed. Thank you to all who submitted entries! Winners will be notified in early May and announced publicly in late May. All winners will be recognized at our Bronze Quill Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, June 2, at Wildfire (159 W Erie St, Chicago).
Stay tuned for more information coming soon.
Bronze Quill Award recipients will receive:
- A personalized IABC/Chicago Bronze Quill Award trophy
- One complimentary ticket to the annual awards ceremony
- Mention in a national media release
- Recognition on the IABC/Chicago web site
- Personal satisfaction and recognition at work, among your peers and leaders
For more details on the benefits of winning an Award, watch the What’s the value of winning a Bronze Quill Award? video.
We are still accepting nominations for the 2015 Karen Utterback Award. To nominate an outstanding chapter member, fill out and submit the nomination form by Friday, April 17, 2015. The winner will be announced in May and recognized at the Bronze Quill Awards Ceremony.