The Take a Bow Awards will recognize your communications efforts during a year of social unrest, a worldwide pandemic, calls for personal and professional equity, and a divisive political climate. Recipients of this award will have played an important role in promoting diversity, equity and inclusion efforts within their organizations, championing social justice initiatives, delivering essential and important messaging during COVID-19 or other crises and engaging a largely work-from-home workforce.
This is your opportunity to tout your influential communications work in a year unlike we’ve seen in our lifetime.
- Select the category or categories below that best represents your communications work in 2020.
- Complete this online submission form by Friday, Apr. 30.
- You will have the option to include supplemental materials in your submission.
- Work from Jan. 1, 2020–Dec. 31, 2020 is accepted.
- Nominations of IABC members, including self-nominations, are welcome.
- Winners and Honorable Shout-outs will be chosen in all categories.
- The cost is $50 per entry.
- Winners will be notified via email and given the opportunity to present at a live, online event.
- For questions, email: email@example.com
Winners will receive the following:
- Two complimentary one-year memberships to the IABC Chicago Chapter. (Does not include international dues.)
- An opportunity to present winning work during an IABC virtual event showcase.
- Recognition in a feature story on IABC Chicago’s website, social media channels and newsletter.
- Badges to share on personal and professional channels.
- Crisis Communications
- CEO executive address (ie: memo/video/blog/etc.)
- Media engagement
- Thought leadership
- Crisis plan execution
- Employee Engagement/Advocacy
- Virtual engagement
- Return to workplace
- Safety in the workplace
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Social justice
- More inclusive workplace
- Workplace commitment
The IABC panel of judges reserves the right to move your submission into the category that best fits your work.
|Mar. 8, 2021||Entries open|
|Apr. 30, 2021
|Fall 2021||Live online event/finalist showcase and winners announced|