- This event has passed.
November Professional Development Luncheon: Trends Shaping the Way We Approach Social Media Today
November 2, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join us for a site visit to the offices of Golin to learn about their approach to keeping abreast of social media trends and to visit their “Bridge” – a command center where they monitor up-to-the-minute events and news pertinent to their clients’ brands and reputations so they can advise them on appropriate actions.
Attendees will take away information about:
- How to harness the organic equity of influencers.
- Key trends in social media and how you can ensure you’re effectively applying them to your social media strategy.
|Tuesday, Nov. 2:|
|12:00 – 12:20 p.m.||Arrival, registration, networking|
|12:20 – 12:50 p.m.||Welcome and lunch|
|12:50 – 1:10 p.m.||Golin presentation about the need for more relevant, authentic and breakthrough influencer marketing; social media tools used by the Millennial workforce; and social listening and analytics.|
|1:10 – 1:40 p.m.||Tours of the “Bridge”|
|1:40 – 2:00 p.m.||Group discussion|
This event is open to professionals of all levels and you need not be an IABC member to attend. Register here.
Members at the door: $40
- November 2, 2017
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Networking, Professional Development, Professional Development Luncheon
- Event Tags:
- Career, chicago, communications, corporate communications, employee communications, Golin, Membership, networking, presentations, professional development, social media
- Director, Professional Development
August 20 @ 7:30 am - 9:00 am