Attendees will learn the following about virtual meetings:
- Preparing the meeting facilitator and the delegates
- Keeping the people focused and engaged for the duration
- Getting a conversation going
- Counter-acting “multi-tasking” during the meeting
- Documenting the proceedings and
- Ensuring that the decisions are implemented.
Dr. Amanda Hamilton-Attwell, ABC, CEO of Business DNA.
12:00 PM – 1:30 PM US Eastern
11:00 AM – 12:30 PM US Central
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM US Mountain
9:00 AM – 10:30 AM US Pacific
Fee: $219 member license/ $269 non-member license
Visit the web seminars web site for more information and registration details.