Ever heard the expression “Death by Powerpoint?” Wonder what the trick is to keeping audience members glued to their seats? On December 7, you can get some answers by attending a free IABC web seminar, Invest 90 minutes and you will learn how to:
- Define the right reasons for using PowerPoint in the first place
- Capture your audience with the four most important design principles that make your presentation stand out
- Find out the best steps for fixing a presentation and working with a design agency
- Stop reading the bullet points and start creating PowerPoint presentations that engage your audience
- Learn new tricks for turning a boring PowerPoint in to a valuable asset
- Take away workable solutions for real world presentations
Invest 90 minutes in this free web seminar and save hours (and money) on your future PowerPoint presentations.
Kirk Mossing has been called the “PowerPoint Answer Man” by his clients for good reason. Kirk began working with visual presentations in 1987 and teaches an advanced class on PowerPoint at Stanford University. His clients include Disney and Google.
Payment: This web seminar is free but there are a limited number of slots available before calling charges will apply. Access options for the web seminar will be provided when you register.