Join IABC/Chicago and award-winning leadership and internal communications agency, The Grossman Group, for the October 9 Senior Communicator Forum.
The Grossman Group’s CEO, David Grossman, will lead us through discussion on how to get leaders to say, “Yes!” to communication projects and initiatives.
In this session, you’ll discuss:
- The top barriers that get in the way
- What to SAY
- What you can DO
- Must-have consulting skills that help you elevate your own leadership
To participate, bring the toughest issues you face. There will be wine, cheese and engaging dialogue. After it all, you’ll leave with ideas you can implement right away to make those barriers a thing of the past.
Date: Thursday, October 9, 2014
Time: 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 5:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. – Refreshments and networking
- 6:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m. – Introductions
- 6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m. – Discussion
- 7:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. – Conclusion and takeaways
Venue: The Grossman Group
312 N. May Street, Ste. 101
Chicago, IL 60607
(use “South Entrance” awning)
Parking: There is limited free on-street parking. Car-pooling, taxis, or taking the CTA is recommended. The Grossman Group offices are located just a quarter mile from the Green and Pink Line CTA stop at Lake and Morgan, which is west of the Chicago River.
Cost: Includes wine, cheese, refreshments and networking.
This event is limited to 20 people.
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in the communications field.
- Past and current IABC/Chicago board members are welcome.