Attention all IABC members! IABC Chicago is launching a new spring award program called the Take a Bow award. It recognizes the hard work you and your team did in 2020. Award categories include crisis communications, DEI and employee engagement/advocacy.
Start thinking about your submission today. The deadline for submissions is Friday, Apr. 30.
- Select the category or categories below that best represents your communications work in 2020.
- Complete this online submission form by Friday, Apr. 30.
- You will have the option to include supplemental materials in your submission.
- Work from Jan. 1, 2020–Dec. 31, 2020 is accepted.
- Nominations of IABC members, including self-nominations, are welcome.
- Winners and Honorable Shout-outs will be chosen in all categories.
- The cost is $50 per entry.
- Winners will be notified via email and given the opportunity to present at a live, online event.
- For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will receive the following:
- Two complimentary one-year memberships to the IABC Chicago Chapter. (Does not include international dues.)
- An opportunity to present winning work during an IABC virtual event showcase.
- Recognition in a feature story on IABC Chicago’s website, social media channels and newsletter.
- Badges to share on personal and professional channels.
Get your submissions ready, all your hard work in 2020 deserves recognition! Visit the the awards page to learn more about this unique award.