Join IABC/Chicago on Tuesday, November 12 for a presentation by branding and communications strategist Bob Zeni, ABC, of Bob Zeni & Associates, about his recent re-branding work for the electronics supplier Molex.
Bob will facilitate a discussion around his work with Molex to define, develop and communicate the company’s brand to employees. Molex representatives will contribute, giving an internal company perspective to the value of a re-branding initiative. In the discussion, participants will:
- Understand why the re-branding was necessary
- Discover how the re-branding and communication efforts impacted Molex employees
- What Zeni did to help integrate the brand into the Molex corporate culture
Thanks to our sponsor, Big Shoes Network.
Maggiano’s Banquet Room
516 N. Clark
Chicago, IL 60654
Members: $35 (advance registration); $40 at the door
Students (with valid ID): $15
About the presenter:
Bob Zeni, ABC, of Bob Zeni & Associates
With a diverse roster of clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations, Bob Zeni & Associates consistently help companies tell their stories and build their brands in ways that contribute to the bottom line.
Three notable projects:
- McDonald’s Gold Card – Created crewmember incentive card that averaged a 15% annual increase in participation by independent restaurant owners for eight straight years.
- Walgreen World – Designed 32-page bimonthly employee magazine for ten years that increased understanding and alignment with corporate goals by employees and twice won the Ragan Report’s Magazine of the Year.
- Anning-Johnson website – Designed and implemented corporate site that drove 125% increase in inquiries from potential customers in just six months.
- Comprehensive print/digital communications programs
- Branding for employee and member communications
- Magazines, newsletters and online publications.
Accenture, Anson Industries, American Bar Assn., American Marketing Assn., Bank Marketing Assn., Baxter Healthcare, Bulkmatic, ComEd, Edelman Public Relations, Elmhurst Memorial Hospital, GagenMacDonald, Global Web Systems, Harris Bank, Hill & Knowlton, IRI, ITW, Joint Commission, LaSalle Bank, McDonald’s, Molex, Morton International, Motorola, Navistar, Ragan Consulting, Towers Watson, Walgreens and WeberShandwick.